Tracker code

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Here is a small sampling of the 100's of pictures of my bachelorette night in Denver put together by my best friends Erica & Jeannie. I won't go into too many details, but we started out at Trios Enoteca for cocktails, then moved on to Tamayo for dinner and then let LoDo take us. The US girls had a list of tasks and the Brits had some dare cards - of which you can see the results below....

Becky, Jen, Erica, Helen - heading out from Erica's house.


Julie, Alison & Jen - girls of the band tour reunited!


Its gonna be a good night - Wendy, Lori, Erica, Karin, Julie, Alison, Jen, Becky, Helen, Melisa, Jeannie & Christine.











Jen & Christine


Julie & Jen


Alison, Julie & Jen - now we're off to Tamayo's




Tamayo's Restaurant - on the rooftop terrace - with glowsticks handed out and ready to go.






Here's the Task List for the night.


Starting off at Nallen's Irish Pub - hoping to tick off my "take a picture with a guy drinking a Guiness"



And there it is - number 1 ticked off!





On the Dare Cards - i had to get someone to buy me a drink - and these lovely people did!


And I've found my bald man - he's a friend of Jeannie's and gave us some drinks.


I had to get 2 men to write down their philosophy on marriage. This 24 year old (Mark wrote) Nothing's real. Bad advice!


And advice number 2 from Matt the 26 year old was lovely- "Remember to stay best friend." Aw!


Found my guy that speaks a foreign language!







I'm convinced they are pooling their drinks and giving them to me!








And this is where I yell "I'm getting married!" at the top of my lungs.


And then we found another guy that can speak another language - yay!


And now we're at Croc's - its WAY different than when i was last here (7 years ago?)









FINALLY - after 6 hours we found a guy named Mike! It shouldn't have been this hard!








And now we found another Mike - when it rains...


And now I've ticked off No 6 "Get a piggyback ride from a stranger."




Excellent night ladies!!!

No comments: